PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 16 BAR
75g of flour
50ml of agave syrup/ honey
3g of matcha tea
- 50g of dark chocolate
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of maca powder
1. Mix the eggs and the agave until you get firm and foamy mix. You can do it with the help of an electrical mixer or manually.
2. Add the flour and the tea to the mix. Sieve the flour and the tea previously to avoid lumps. The more tea you add, the darker the bars will be.
3. Prepare a flat tray with oven paper and pour the mix, making sure it’s even and has a high of 1cm, approximately.
4. Bake it at 200º during 7 minutes.
5. Let it cool and freeze it, in order to be able to cut it later in bars.
6. Melt the chocolate au bain marie. Once melted, add a pinch of salt and maca and stir.
7. Dip half of the bar in the chocolate and place it on the tray until cold to serve. Repeat this process with every bar.
MATCHA TEA BENEFITS
– High in antioxidants.
– High in Vitamin C that boosts our immune system and helps natural body detox.
– High in tannin.
– Reduces cholesterol and the sugar levels in your blood.
– Helps to lose weight.