Preparation Time: 15 minutes
• 1 washed and drained cauliflower
• 3 cloves garlic chopped
• 1 tsp olive oil
• finely chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tbsp bone broth or water
• Salt and pepper
1) Remove leaves and tough end. Use a food processor or a grater to grate the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces.
2) In a pan, add the olive oil and fry the garlic over a low heat until is golden. Then add the grated cauliflower and the broth or water. Stir to mix.
4) Lid on, cook over a medium heat to let the cauliflower steam for 5-6 minutes until tender and dry.
5) Add fresh parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• It’s high in anti-oxidants: contains a ton of vitamin C and manganese, as well as carotenoids.
• Cauliflower has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Increased blood flow.
• Vitamin packed: B vitamins: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 9.